Diplomat with oranges - Recipe with no. 300
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
My dears, here we come to the recipe with no. 300. I thought of preparing something good for you, but due to lack of time I only managed to make a diplomatic cake. I serve you all dearly ... chefs dear to my soul.
- 250 ml liquid cream
- 300 ml condensed milk DeLatte
- 150 ml of milk
- 2 yolks
- 100 ml of sugar
- vanilla essence
- 4 sachets of Dr. Oetker gelatin
- juice from 2 oranges
- peel from 1 orange
- red and yellow food coloring
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Diploma with oranges - Recipe with no. 300:
Put the yolks with the sugar and milk on low heat and mix well until they thicken a little. Leave the cream to cool and then mix with whipped cream, condensed milk, vanilla and hydrated gelatin in 150 ml of cold water and then completely dissolved on low heat for 1 minute.
Divide the composition in two. One is left white, the other is mixed with orange juice and peel and dye to obtain the desired color intensity.
Line a 20 cm diameter bowl with plastic wrap and pour both compositions without shaking the bowl too hard. Let it cool until the composition is bound, then put it on a plate and decorate according to your imagination.
How to prepare the orange cake:
Separate the eggs, beat the yolks with the sugar and orange peel, then add the oil, soda, baking powder, flour and finally the beaten egg whites with a pinch of salt. Mix from the bottom up and put the composition in a 25/35 cm tray lined with baking paper. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, over medium heat.
Mix the starch with the sugar, orange peel and 7-8 tablespoons of milk. Bring the milk to a boil and when it boils, add the starch mixture and chew continuously. Put it back on low heat and mix well until it thickens. Let it cool and while it is warm, add the butter and mix well. Cut the top in half and put the cream between the tops, then decorate the cake with powdered sugar, coconut and grated orange peel.
Recipe & photo Tincuta Coman, for the contest Cook and win .
Cake with urda and oranges
I love cheesecakes and cheesecake in particular, but you know that a cheesecake involves a lot of cream cheese which is not only quite expensive, but also very greasy. Well, the urda cake I'm proposing to you today is a reinterpretation of cheesecake, with ingredients like ours, lighter in fat content and more affordable for the pocket, but just as creamy and at least as tasty. . I recommend for this cake the cow's urda (it doesn't taste as pronounced as the sheep's urda) which is found in the brazier districts, it is sweet and very pleasant. Urda cake can be garnished with fruits other than oranges, but it's the cold season, it's the best time to eat citrus fruits and at the same time we can find them at a good price. A lovely tart came out, I hope you try it too.
Preparation time: 00:20 hours
Cooking time: 01:00 hours
Total Time: 04:20 hours
Number of servings: 10
Degree of difficulty: environment
Ingredient Cake With Urda And Orange:
- 500 grams of fresh cow's milk
- 300 ml. of whipped cream
- 4 husband eggs
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 130 grams of sugar (if you want sweeter, you can add sugar as desired)
- 200 grams of flour
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 grams of brown sugar
- 40 grams of molasses
- 1 knife tip of baking powder
- 1 tip of baking soda knife
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 6-7 tablespoons of milk
- in addition: 3 medium-sized oranges 150 grams of sugar for the syrup in which the oranges will be entrusted butter for greased flour tart form for sprinkling the optional work plan, fresh mint leaf
Preparation of Urda and Orange Cake:
1. Flour, brown sugar, a pinch of salt, 1 pinch of baking soda and baking powder together with cold butter, cut into pieces, put in a bowl and mix well with a fork (or a cutter especially pastry) until a granular appearance is obtained, like a coarser sand. Be careful not to work with your hands, it is important that the butter stays cold, does not melt in the flour, otherwise the texture of the cake will suffer.
2. Add molasses, 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract and first 2-3 tablespoons of cold milk. Knead quickly (preferably on a food processor), adding 1 tablespoon of cold milk at a time, only until the dough binds (I got exactly 6 tablespoons of milk). Once the dough is bound, do not add liquids or knead.
3. The dough obtained is wrapped in a food foil and refrigerated for at least 30 minutes.
4. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius.
5. In a bowl put: urda, eggs, sour cream, 130 grams of sugar (add more at the end, if you do not find the cream sweet enough), finely grated peel (only the orange part) and the juice from 2 oranges, finely grated peel of 1 lemon, juice of 1/2 lemon and 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
6. Work the composition with the hand blender until it becomes very fine (if you do not have a hand blender, you can mix the composition until it is homogeneous and then put it in a few batches in a classic blender or pass it through a sieve ).
7. Grease with butter a tart form with a diameter of 24 cm.
8. Sprinkle the worktop with flour and then spread the dough, with the help of a rolling pin, in a somewhat round sheet, 4-5 mm thick.
9. Roll the sheet on a rolling pin and transfer it over the prepared form, where it is rolled, letting the dough fall into place. Adjust the edges (with a knife) to an equal height and refrigerate until it goes into the oven.
10. When the oven has reached a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius, the already prepared cream is poured into the form above the dough, the tart form is placed in another tray (oven tray) and put in the oven at a medium height.
11. After 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 150 degrees Celsius. Supervise the tart during the remaining 50 minutes of baking, if it tends to brown too much, cover with a sheet of baking paper moistened and squeezed.
12. The cake with urda and already baked oranges is left to cool in the form in which it was baked until it reaches the kitchen temperature (about 1 hour) and then it is put in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving, thus explaining the total time. preparation time of 4 hours and 20 minutes, practically, of all this time, 3 hours represents the cooling time.
13. If you want to garnish the urda cake with candied oranges, as I did, proceed as follows: cut transversely, into 4-5 mm thick slices, 3 medium-sized oranges, removing the ends. In a saucepan put on the fire 150 grams of sugar, 150 ml. of water and juice from 1/2 lemon (remaining). When the sugar has completely dissolved and the syrup begins to form blisters on the surface, reduce the heat to very low and add the orange slices, arranging them so that the syrup covers them (possibly turn them over halfway through boiling). . Boil over very low heat, without boiling, for 20 minutes, until the white peel of the orange slices begins to become translucent. Let it cool in syrup and you know, they have not only a very interesting texture, but also a pleasant taste, sweet-sour and subtly bitter, in addition to the pleasant orange aroma.
14. After the tart is cold, carefully transfer it to the serving platter, garnish with orange slices of syrup and, if you prefer, add fresh mint leaves.
The urda and orange cake is perfect to enjoy with your family, but you will not be ashamed even in front of the most demanding guests, because it is very tasty and good-looking. A section to convince you how thick the layer of flavored cream is.
First I separated the egg yolks from the egg whites, then I put them in a bowl with the sugar.
They mix together until they double in volume and lighten in color, becoming frothy.
Add the milk and mix for homogenization.
Put the pot on low heat and stir continuously until the composition binds and thickens a little (it looks like ciulama but not very thick).
Gelatin is placed in a bowl adding cold water: to 10 gr granulated gelatin about 50 ml of water. Leave it until it swells a little, soaking it, then put the pot on another pot in which the water boils (bain-marie). Leave to heat until the mixture heats up and the gelatin melts into liquid. Careful! It does not have to boil, at 60 degrees the characteristics of the gelatin are destroyed.
When the gelatin has become liquid, it is incorporated into the egg and milk cream. Beat whipped cream 400 ml of sour cream with a sachet of vanilla powdered sugar. The egg whites are mixed until they become hard foam and then incorporated into whipped cream with delicate movements so as not to lose volume. Then add the cream little by little, continuing the light mixing.
Prepare a shape that we cover with cling film leaving the edges out. Then decorate the bottom of the form with slices of fruit, considering that that part will be the upper surface of the cake. This is because, in most cases, the cream cake is not even decorated, keeping the appearance resulting directly after the composition hardens.
We cut into suitable pieces the fruits with which we will fill the cake.
Pour half of the cream into the mold then sprinkle the pieces of fruit, filling with the rest of the cream. Close the cake with champagne biscuits. Then cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least six hours. I left it overnight.
When it is removed from the fridge to finish the cake, remove the foil from above and turn the form on a plate. Carefully remove the rest of the foil, then proceed to the decoration. Prepare a new amount of whipped cream from the rest of the sour cream and vanilla powdered sugar.
We decorate as we like with a posh and, if we want, with slices of fruit. I used kiwi, because I like it a lot.
Slowly enjoy each sip of the cake to enjoy your taste buds and to give you a lasting pleasure.
Fasting orange cream cake
If you like my subscription recipes, like written in the comments, maybe you also have a good fasting recipe. Tags: fasting cake with oranges and raisins, fasting cake, fasting dessert, orange cake, cake with. Dessert biscuit cake, fasting. A simple, fragrant, tasty and interesting cake, very good for the fasting period and not only.
Here I used dried fruit, but you can. Homemade chocolate with orange flavor & # 8211 image 1 large. A pancake cake with oranges and caramel better than that I don't think I've ever tasted! Fluffy fasting cake recipe step by step & # 8211 Laura Laurentiu Cookie Recipes. Burnt sugar cream recipes, burnt sugar cream recipe with countertop, cakes, desserts. Fasting Cake Top (vegan) Baby Food Recipes, Cake Recipes. Step by step recipe for fluffy fasting cake with coconut and orange aroma. Cake with oranges and chocolate: a cake with a delicious orange cream, a cake. The book & bdquo50 fasting recipes & rdquo can be ordered here :.
Mix water at room temperature, orange juice and sugar until the sugar is melted. Add the oil in a thin thread and mix.
It's a simple, quick recipe, without baking, ready in 30 minutes, only the egg cream is steamed. God, how fragrant this cake is! It's wonderful for the festive Christmas or New Year's Eve meal.
How to make orange tiramisu recipe?
Break eggs and add salt, then set aside for 10 minutes.
Grate the peel of 2 oranges, only the orange part. 1 orange is squeezed, and for the other 2 oranges the core is removed and cut into cubes.
Put the eggs on the fire, together with the sugar and beat well, until the sugar is completely melted and you have obtained a thick cream.
Let it simmer and when the egg cream starts to heat up, remove from the heat and beat separately. It does not have to boil, because otherwise the eggs coagulate and you get the omelet & # 128578
The result should be like a thick, frothy cream.
Add orange peel and vanilla, mix and allow to cool. If you want to cool the cream quickly, put the bowl in another bowl with cold water, mix quickly with the whisk, change the cold water 2-3 times and in 5 minutes the cream is cold & # 128578.
Add the egg cream over the mascarpone and mix very well, but carefully, from the bottom up, to leave the frothy cream.
I recommend that you mix the mascarpone well before it is softer. At the end, add diced oranges.
In a cake tray with a diameter of 28 cm or rectangular 20 & times30 cm place a layer of champagne biscuits and sprinkle lightly with orange juice. They are sprinkled, they should not be syruped & # 128578
See here the recipe for Champagne Biscuits, Savoiardi, they are not hard at all and are very cheap.
Pour egg cream, oranges and mascarpone on top, level and then leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight. During this time, the cream hardens, the biscuits still absorb some of the moisture.
Orange tiramisu it can also be served in glasses or cups, individual portions: break the biscuits into pieces and put them in each glass and add the cream.
Decorate with orange slices, biscuits, go and a mint leaf & hellip
Other serving and preparation recipes for orange tiramisu recipe
- If you want, you can add a word of natural, vanilla whipped cream to each serving
- You can add a drop of cinnamon if you want
- You can add 2 finely ground cloves, or 1-2 anise seeds, a ginger powder or nutmeg
- The same can be done with tangerines, clementines, lemons, limes (biscuits are sprinkled here with lemon juice to which 1-2 tablespoons of sugar are added).
You can see more recipes with oranges here. You will find recipes for cake, jam, liqueur, steaks, cakes, cakes, candied oranges & hellip. and many fragrant surprises. I recommend you to try the Diplomat cake recipe, a classic cake, perfect for special occasions, but also for
Soak gelatin in cold water in a bowl and leave for an hour until it absorbs water. Separate eggs. Beat the egg whites until they become a hard foam, add 150 g of sugar and rum and beat everything until it hardens.
Put the yolks and the rest of the sugar in the gelatin bowl and beat in a steam bath. In the steaming bowl add the vanilla sugar and mix on a bowl with cold water until the cream reaches room temperature. Add the brandy and whipped cream.
Bake paper in a higher pan. Put the biscuits around and the pineapple. Put half the cream, then the other fruits and the rest of the cream. Then put the rest of the biscuits
Ingredients for the recipe for Cake with carrot top and orange cream
- Wheat: 5 eggs
- 80 g of sugar
- 2 medium carrots
- A teaspoon of cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 7g baking powder
- 30 ml oil
- 100 g flour
- Cream: 400 ml liquid whipped cream
- 100 g cream cheese
- Peel an orange
- 150 g powdered sugar
- Decor: 150 g butter
- 200 g white chocolate
- 100 g cream cheese